Your privacy is important to myCarePal. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that [NAME] collects, and the ways in which myCarePal uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
myCarePal may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Register and service your account
- Contact you in response to questions and solicit feedback and input from you
- Contact potential caregivers once application is completed
Using personal information
myCarePal may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where myCarePal discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, [NAME] may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
myCarePal will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
myCarePal will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
myCarePal is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.